mail

Since going on to Ventura - running the latest version - some newsletters that I have signed up for are not making it to my inbox. They are not in junk. I have confirmed with several senders that indeed the email was sent to my email address. I have tried signing up again and still nothing. Now I am not getting email from even the New York Times. What is the problem? It seems they are being stopped at an apple server. Who do I contact about that?

Posted on May 27, 2023 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 7:48 AM

Check your junk folder: Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How to mark mail messages as not-junk is included there.

If the messages are not in your junk folder, then the email address provided to the New York Times is wrong, or the messages are spam-like and/or the sending mail server is badly configured, and the mail messages are getting detected as spam, and you’ll need to discuss that with Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2023 7:48 AM in response to howdoyougetauniquename88

Check your junk folder: Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How to mark mail messages as not-junk is included there.

If the messages are not in your junk folder, then the email address provided to the New York Times is wrong, or the messages are spam-like and/or the sending mail server is badly configured, and the mail messages are getting detected as spam, and you’ll need to discuss that with Apple Support.

mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.