HP DeskJet 2700 All-in-One Printer Driver

I cannot find a driver for my:

HP DeskJet 2700 All-in-One Printer

Apple no longer supports the printer. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Posted on May 28, 2023 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 2:43 PM

You are mistaken. It’s HP who is no longer supporting its printer on the Mac. Apple does not provide or develop drivers for third party printers. Apple gets those drivers from the printer manufacturer. When a printer stops working on a Mac it means the printer manufacturer has decided to stop supporting it, not Apple.

So your problem is with HP. Go to their website and find your printer, then see if they have a driver for the current version of macOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 2:43 PM in response to christinesteel777

You are mistaken. It’s HP who is no longer supporting its printer on the Mac. Apple does not provide or develop drivers for third party printers. Apple gets those drivers from the printer manufacturer. When a printer stops working on a Mac it means the printer manufacturer has decided to stop supporting it, not Apple.

So your problem is with HP. Go to their website and find your printer, then see if they have a driver for the current version of macOS.

HP DeskJet 2700 All-in-One Printer Driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.