how xan ivtransfer tickets iut of my apple wallet to someo e else

How can I transfer tickets out of my apple wallet to someone else

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on May 28, 2023 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 6:34 PM

The ability to transfer tickets is set by the originator of the ticket. If you do not have More button (circle with 3 dots), then they do not allow sharing of the ticket. If you do have the More button then by clicking it, you will have the option to Share. If you have the Info button, then they do not allow sharing. You can go here and scroll to the bottom for more info:

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 6:34 PM in response to Ireneatkinson

The ability to transfer tickets is set by the originator of the ticket. If you do not have More button (circle with 3 dots), then they do not allow sharing of the ticket. If you do have the More button then by clicking it, you will have the option to Share. If you have the Info button, then they do not allow sharing. You can go here and scroll to the bottom for more info:

Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

how xan ivtransfer tickets iut of my apple wallet to someo e else

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.