How come I don't have "my photo Stream" on all of my devices.

I'm trying to prepare myself for the June 26 change on iPhone. I was looking for my photo stream. I seem not to have it. Not sure why. And I am wondering is there another name besides my photo stream?

Posted on May 28, 2023 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 10:08 PM

PegPros Said:

"How come I don't have 'my photo Stream' on all of my devices.: I'm trying to prepare myself for the June 26 change on iPhone. I was looking for my photo stream. I seem not to have it. Not sure why. And I am wondering is there another name besides my photo stream?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Scream:

There has been a major change to come. The discontinuance of Photo Screen is about to occur. So, export them. Learn More on this Site: Information About the My Photo Stream Shutdown - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 10:08 PM in response to PegPros

PegPros Said:

"How come I don't have 'my photo Stream' on all of my devices.: I'm trying to prepare myself for the June 26 change on iPhone. I was looking for my photo stream. I seem not to have it. Not sure why. And I am wondering is there another name besides my photo stream?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Scream:

There has been a major change to come. The discontinuance of Photo Screen is about to occur. So, export them. Learn More on this Site: Information About the My Photo Stream Shutdown - Apple Support

How come I don't have "my photo Stream" on all of my devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.