Sent emails occasionally showing up in ‘All Inboxes’

iCloud email (NOT Gmail)

when I go to the individual accounts (I have a few iCloud email accounts) they don’t appear. When I return to ‘all inboxes’ it’s gone.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on May 29, 2023 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2023 10:33 PM

If your incoming email messages are automatically placed in Bin / Trash / Junk / Archicve, the primary cause could be misconfigured rule / filter, or a setting on your Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. To resolve this issue, please make sure you haven't created any rule / filters with the action to Delete / Move it that would affect the email messages being moved automatically to another folder..

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2023 10:33 PM in response to fairfielddude

If your incoming email messages are automatically placed in Bin / Trash / Junk / Archicve, the primary cause could be misconfigured rule / filter, or a setting on your Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. To resolve this issue, please make sure you haven't created any rule / filters with the action to Delete / Move it that would affect the email messages being moved automatically to another folder..

Sent emails occasionally showing up in ‘All Inboxes’

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.