Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed And I have enough in my Apple ID but I can’t subscribe

I add a 10$ to my Apple ID and it’s shows that my purchase could not be completed despite on having an extra money on it

Posted on May 29, 2023 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2023 7:45 PM

Quality566 Said:

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed And I have enough in my Apple ID but I can’t subscribe: I add a 10$ to my Apple ID and it’s shows that my purchase could not be completed despite on having an extra money on it "

-------

Try again later.

At Least One Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option for purchasing from within. So, add a method of payment. Don't want to use a Credit Card? If so, use a PayPal account. See your options here:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2023 7:45 PM in response to Quality566

Quality566 Said:

"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed And I have enough in my Apple ID but I can’t subscribe: I add a 10$ to my Apple ID and it’s shows that my purchase could not be completed despite on having an extra money on it "

-------

Try again later.

At Least One Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment assisted to your account. This is because even free apps have the option for purchasing from within. So, add a method of payment. Don't want to use a Credit Card? If so, use a PayPal account. See your options here:

Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed And I have enough in my Apple ID but I can’t subscribe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.