Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Why my iPhone sometimes change screen brightness automatically?

I am all settings relating to brightness turned off (auto brightness, True Tone, night shift, automatic light and bright mode.)

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 30, 2023 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 2:23 AM

When your iPhone is in Low Power Mode, it may reduce the screen brightness to conserve battery life. Low Power Mode is typically activated when your battery level is low, but you can also enable it manually. To disable Low Power Mode, go to "Settings," then "Battery," and turn off the toggle for "Low Power Mode."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2023 2:23 AM in response to PichuWong

When your iPhone is in Low Power Mode, it may reduce the screen brightness to conserve battery life. Low Power Mode is typically activated when your battery level is low, but you can also enable it manually. To disable Low Power Mode, go to "Settings," then "Battery," and turn off the toggle for "Low Power Mode."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.