Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Frist Login ID

My daughter add the wrong password and iPad is locked i somehow refresh it but it is asking for first ID which was used to setup the ID I don't remember it can anyone help please

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on May 30, 2023 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 4:16 AM

If you've forgotten the Apple ID, try to recall if you've ever used it for other Apple services like the App Store or iCloud. It's usually an email address. If you can't remember it at all, you can try Apple's "Forgot Apple ID or password" service: https://iforgot.apple.com/

Once you've figured out the Apple ID, you can use the same service to reset the password if you've forgotten it too. You'll need to answer some security questions or confirm it via a secondary email address or phone number associated with the account.

Please note that if the device is locked due to too many incorrect password attempts, you might have to wait for a certain period of time before you can try again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2023 4:16 AM in response to osmanmehboob

If you've forgotten the Apple ID, try to recall if you've ever used it for other Apple services like the App Store or iCloud. It's usually an email address. If you can't remember it at all, you can try Apple's "Forgot Apple ID or password" service: https://iforgot.apple.com/

Once you've figured out the Apple ID, you can use the same service to reset the password if you've forgotten it too. You'll need to answer some security questions or confirm it via a secondary email address or phone number associated with the account.

Please note that if the device is locked due to too many incorrect password attempts, you might have to wait for a certain period of time before you can try again.

Frist Login ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.