Tab bar

Does anyone know why the tab bar/favorites bar is constantly interrupting my view when I try to type anything in the google search bar, amazon search bar, etc. It looks like the search bar is being cut in half by the tab bar and I have to move the mouse in a certain angle to reach the search tab to start typing. I already tried hiding the favorites bar but the problem remains the same. It does not let me hide the tab bar.

Please help! It is driving me crazy

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on May 30, 2023 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 8:55 AM

NotDrSrryDad wrote:

Does anyone know why the tab bar/favorites bar is constantly interrupting my view when I try to type anything in the google search bar, amazon search bar, etc. It looks like the search bar is being cut in half by the tab bar and I have to move the mouse in a certain angle to reach the search tab to start typing. I already tried hiding the favorites bar but the problem remains the same. It does not let me hide the tab bar.

You do not say what browser(?), there are many...

lets assume your asking about Safari.app

make some changes— Change Tabs settings in Safari on Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 8:55 AM in response to NotDrSrryDad

NotDrSrryDad wrote:

You do not say what browser(?), there are many...

lets assume your asking about Safari.app

make some changes— Change Tabs settings in Safari on Mac

Tab bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.