After updating my iphone 6, it doesn't seem to be able to fetch the wifi signal properly. What should I do?

After updating my iphone 6, it doesn't seem to be able to fetch the wifi signal properly. What should I do?

Posted on May 30, 2023 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 3:40 PM

If you have not already powered off the phone, waited a minute, then powered the phone back up again.....now would be a good time to do this.

Also try turning Airplane Mode on for a few seconds, then turn it back off again.

Would not hurt to power off your Wi-Fi router, wait a minute, then power it back up again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2023 3:40 PM in response to numansalaar

If you have not already powered off the phone, waited a minute, then powered the phone back up again.....now would be a good time to do this.

Also try turning Airplane Mode on for a few seconds, then turn it back off again.

Would not hurt to power off your Wi-Fi router, wait a minute, then power it back up again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.