You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I start a Apple live chat

Help?

Posted on May 30, 2023 6:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 8:44 PM

Hello,

You can start a chat support session with Apple Support in one of two ways.

Option one: If you have an iPhone, you can download the Apple Support app and choose your issue within the app to start a chat support session with Apple Support in Messages.

Option two: If you do not have an iPhone or prefer to chat using a web browser, you can follow the steps on https://getsupport.apple.com/ to start a chat support session with Apple Support right from your browser.

Keep in mind chat support is not available for all topics and issues, so the option will not always be displayed.

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

26 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2023 8:44 PM in response to rileyxrose

Hello,

You can start a chat support session with Apple Support in one of two ways.

Option one: If you have an iPhone, you can download the Apple Support app and choose your issue within the app to start a chat support session with Apple Support in Messages.

Option two: If you do not have an iPhone or prefer to chat using a web browser, you can follow the steps on https://getsupport.apple.com/ to start a chat support session with Apple Support right from your browser.

Keep in mind chat support is not available for all topics and issues, so the option will not always be displayed.

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

Jul 22, 2024 7:20 AM in response to bukolabeju1984

bukolabeju1984 wrote:

My iPad tenth gen has been acting up and I think it’s been hacked if I try to type something it starts typing auto
automatically or by itself. I need Apple support

What is orders of magnitude more likely than a hack is a failing touch screen. Start here to get help from Apple:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Jul 24, 2024 1:13 PM in response to Benoîtlondon

When you download an app, a screen will appear that tells you the exact terms, including when the free trial (if any) ends and when the renewal (if any) occurs. At that point, you have the option to cancel if its not what you want to do. Apparently, you didn't pay attention to that screen.

This is a user-to-user forum. No one here can say what Apple will or won't do. What I can tell you is that Apple considers all sales final and only gives refunds on an exception basis. You are free to ask for a refund:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

May 31, 2023 8:02 PM in response to rileyxrose

rileyxrose Said:

"How can I start an Apple live chat: Help?"

-------

Chatting with Apple:

IMPORTANT: If this is about your account, or is related for finances, then make up a topic (i.e. my screen is black). Elsewise, you'd just be blow off, and be told to contact Apple Support via phone.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Jul 24, 2024 1:00 PM in response to rileyxrose

Hi, I have downloaded an app on Apple Store that I have used it just on the same. I didn’t like it! What I didn’t realise is that it was a renew subscription and I have been since charged £9.99 on a weekly basis. I have never had any intention to take on a subscription! I have been charged already £100. I have just cancelled the subscription but this is so unfair. I have contacted the app directly who told me that there are nothing they can. This is an Apple matter. Is Apple able to help me to get a refund?

How can I start a Apple live chat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.