Buttons no longer working

I got a new iPhone 12, and one websites I use, the buttons for functions appeared as so. Ex: the “x” to exit, a pencil to edit, magnifying glass for search, etc. Suddenly those buttons disappeared and are replaced by a transparent box. What do I do? It’s starting to really bug me :(

Below is what the issue looks like.

iPhone 12

Posted on May 30, 2023 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2023 11:30 PM

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2023 11:30 PM in response to notsoserious70

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, here are a few steps that might fix the issue. If they don't, you'll need to set up a repair. Remove any protective films or cases that might block the button or switch. Check for debris or dirt around the button or switch and clean with a soft cloth.

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad

Buttons no longer working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.