music on my iPhone

Hi,

My iTunes is not loading music on my iPhone 14+. The music is in the correct folder on my windows laptop (win 10). iTunes is up to date and the iPhone syncs as expected.

The iPhone 14+ is new. The previous phone was an iPhone XR. My last backup was to iCloud and it was successful.

I did clean up the XR before buying the new iPhone. Removed alot of apps and pictures and music.

at present, the only music on the phone is an album I purchased through Apple Music.

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on May 31, 2023 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 2:29 PM

Do you subscribe to Apple Music? If so, try turning on Sync Library on the iPhone. See the 'How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad' section in:

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

If not, be sure you have "Entire music library' selected when you sync from your PC to your iPhone. See the 'Sync or remove content using iTunes' section in:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 2:29 PM in response to cegarman

Do you subscribe to Apple Music? If so, try turning on Sync Library on the iPhone. See the 'How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad' section in:

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

If not, be sure you have "Entire music library' selected when you sync from your PC to your iPhone. See the 'Sync or remove content using iTunes' section in:

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

music on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.