Can't log in to Instagram on Safari Desktop & iOS

When trying to log into Instagram on Safari I get the error "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram." Most support/help links at the bottom of the page loop back to this same error page.

This started happening yesterday on Safari on ALL of my devices -- iMac, Macbook, iPhone & iPad -- but ONLY on Safari. Safari and all operating systems have been updated to the latest. The native iOS Instagram apps work fine, as well as logging in on Chrome, on all devices. This is all repeatable on both home internet and mobile, so it's not my internet connection.

I've tried rebooting, tried uninstalling all Safari extensions, cleared Safari cache, tried using a Private Browsing window, I even tried deleting Safari and reinstalling. Same message throughout:

iMac 27″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 31, 2023 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 8:05 PM

I was able to set up an IG account on my Mac, but whenever I try to sign into the app on my iPhone, I keep getting a message that says" Sorry, there was a problem with your request. I even tried disconnecting from my wifi to see if that fixed the issue. I also deleted the app & re installed it. Any suggestions?

5 replies

Can't log in to Instagram on Safari Desktop & iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.