No service

Every morning when i wake up my brand new iPhone 13 says no service available. I have physical sim inserted, only way to solve is to restart the device. Its very irritating as the it lacks very basic features. Updated to latest ios 16.5.1

Posted on May 31, 2023 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 10:50 AM

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your iPhone 13. This problem could be due to a software glitch, a problem with your carrier, or a hardware issue with your SIM card or phone. Here are some troubleshooting steps you could try:

1. Reinsert Your SIM Card: Power off your device, remove the SIM card, check for any visible damage, then reinsert it and turn your phone back on.

2. Check for Carrier Settings Update: Go to Settings > General > About. If a carrier settings update is available, you’ll be prompted to install it.

3. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Please note that this will erase all network settings including Wi-Fi passwords, VPN and APN settings.

4. Try Airplane Mode: Enable Airplane Mode from the Control Center, wait a few seconds, then disable it.

5. Contact Your Carrier: There might be an issue with your carrier’s network, a problem with your account, or the SIM card might be faulty.

If none of the above solutions work, it’s possible that the issue might be a hardware problem with your iPhone, in which case you should contact Apple Support. Remember to back up your iPhone before taking any major troubleshooting steps.

As an important side note, please ensure that the issues you’re facing started only after updating to iOS 16.5.1. If so, it might be a software issue, which could be resolved in a future update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 10:50 AM in response to rupesh109

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your iPhone 13. This problem could be due to a software glitch, a problem with your carrier, or a hardware issue with your SIM card or phone. Here are some troubleshooting steps you could try:

1. Reinsert Your SIM Card: Power off your device, remove the SIM card, check for any visible damage, then reinsert it and turn your phone back on.

2. Check for Carrier Settings Update: Go to Settings > General > About. If a carrier settings update is available, you’ll be prompted to install it.

3. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Please note that this will erase all network settings including Wi-Fi passwords, VPN and APN settings.

4. Try Airplane Mode: Enable Airplane Mode from the Control Center, wait a few seconds, then disable it.

5. Contact Your Carrier: There might be an issue with your carrier’s network, a problem with your account, or the SIM card might be faulty.

If none of the above solutions work, it’s possible that the issue might be a hardware problem with your iPhone, in which case you should contact Apple Support. Remember to back up your iPhone before taking any major troubleshooting steps.

As an important side note, please ensure that the issues you’re facing started only after updating to iOS 16.5.1. If so, it might be a software issue, which could be resolved in a future update.

No service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.