the private relay is not forwarding the emails to the original email. i need a code and i can

what can i do? i looked in spam and everywhere else but it still has not sent me anything

Posted on May 31, 2023 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 2:38 AM

What is Private Relay: When you subscribe to iCloud+, you can use iCloud Private Relay to help prevent websites and network providers from creating a detailed profile about you. When iCloud Private Relay is on, the traffic leaving your iPhone is encrypted and sent through two separate internet relays. This prevents websites from seeing your IP address and exact location while preventing network providers from collecting your browsing activity in Safari.

Probably you are referring to Hide My email: When you subscribe to iCloud+, you can use Hide My Email to keep your personal email address private. With Hide My Email, you can generate unique, random email addresses that forward to your personal email account, so you don’t have to share your real email address when filling out forms or signing up for newsletters on the web, or when sending email.

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email, then do any of the following:

1. Create a Hide My Email address: Tap Create New Address, then follow the onscreen instructions.
  2. Deactivate a Hide My Email address: Tap an address (below Create New Address), then tap Deactivate Email Address.

More items...

Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 2:38 AM in response to Ahmadip

What is Private Relay: When you subscribe to iCloud+, you can use iCloud Private Relay to help prevent websites and network providers from creating a detailed profile about you. When iCloud Private Relay is on, the traffic leaving your iPhone is encrypted and sent through two separate internet relays. This prevents websites from seeing your IP address and exact location while preventing network providers from collecting your browsing activity in Safari.

Probably you are referring to Hide My email: When you subscribe to iCloud+, you can use Hide My Email to keep your personal email address private. With Hide My Email, you can generate unique, random email addresses that forward to your personal email account, so you don’t have to share your real email address when filling out forms or signing up for newsletters on the web, or when sending email.

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email, then do any of the following:

1. Create a Hide My Email address: Tap Create New Address, then follow the onscreen instructions.
  2. Deactivate a Hide My Email address: Tap an address (below Create New Address), then tap Deactivate Email Address.

More items...

Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on ...

the private relay is not forwarding the emails to the original email. i need a code and i can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.