Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Bubbles under IPad Screen

I have a iPad 9th Generation and i have got it this year so it is fairly new.I have noticed i have 2-4 air bubbles u der the original screen.I have no screen protector.Need help Asap.

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on May 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2023 3:38 PM

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad - and you can explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

As mentioned by y_p_w, if your iPad is within its one year limited warranty, the defect (if confirmed) should be covered.

If you have benefit of an active AppleCare plan, an additional cost option that had to be purchased within 60-days of initial purchase of your iPad, any defects or non-warranty claims will be covered.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2023 3:38 PM in response to SM_1122

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to assess your iPad - and you can explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

As mentioned by y_p_w, if your iPad is within its one year limited warranty, the defect (if confirmed) should be covered.

If you have benefit of an active AppleCare plan, an additional cost option that had to be purchased within 60-days of initial purchase of your iPad, any defects or non-warranty claims will be covered.

Bubbles under IPad Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.