You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro 2 case lid broken, how to repair?

I've dropped my AirPod case a couple times and the results were the top falling off as pictured. I figure there has to be an easy way to piece it back together, but I'm nervous about using super glue or other similar glues. Anyone know for sure if these glues are fine to use? The case works and charges otherwise, just want to put it back together again.

Posted on May 31, 2023 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 3:51 PM

Hello tigergirl0117,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

In order to avoid any potential further damage to your case or AirPods, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly for this. They'll be able to provide you with your available options.

You can reach out to them here: Get Support

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 1, 2023 3:51 PM in response to tigergirl0117

Hello tigergirl0117,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

In order to avoid any potential further damage to your case or AirPods, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly for this. They'll be able to provide you with your available options.

You can reach out to them here: Get Support

Take care!

AirPods Pro 2 case lid broken, how to repair?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.