Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Not charging wirelessly

My iPhone 13 Pro Max won’t charge on my Buick enclave charging pad, it’ll charge and stop , tried my sons iPhone 12 and worked perfectly…. Is it my phone or the pad? Need help

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 6:33 AM

Hi There,

I would first suggest following the steps in this article: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

It sounds like you are using a 3rd-Party wireless charger. Make sure that the charger is designed to work with iPhone. You may want to try using a MagSafe Charger from Apple to confirm if it is indeed the charger or the iOS device itself.

You may also find this article helpful: How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support (CA)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 6:33 AM in response to isela26

Hi There,

I would first suggest following the steps in this article: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

It sounds like you are using a 3rd-Party wireless charger. Make sure that the charger is designed to work with iPhone. You may want to try using a MagSafe Charger from Apple to confirm if it is indeed the charger or the iOS device itself.

You may also find this article helpful: How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support (CA)

Not charging wirelessly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.