Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Paid subscription still asking us to subscribe for any original I try to watch.

I've been paying for the service I can't watch. This has been going on for a while now. I don't have time to wait in line for help. I've been subscribed for a few months now and I've only been able to watch a few episodes total. This is beyond frustrating.

I'm watching from the web. I my subscription is active and charging my credit card. When I sign in I'm still getting the messaging that offers the subscription rather than allowing me to watch the shows.

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 2:22 AM

On what device are you trying to watch this? For Windows computers, the latest version of Chrome or Firefox is recommended.

Verify that you sign in to the site using the Apple ID account that has the active subscription linked to it. It wouldn’t work for accounts without that associated subscription.

If the issue persists, then Apple Support has a callback and chat options, then you wouldn’t have to wait in line.

From what you are describing, it should work and you shouldn’t be prompted to subscribe. If it doesn’t work that way, then it is best to have Support staff check your account and subscription for any issues.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 2:22 AM in response to faebit

On what device are you trying to watch this? For Windows computers, the latest version of Chrome or Firefox is recommended.

Verify that you sign in to the site using the Apple ID account that has the active subscription linked to it. It wouldn’t work for accounts without that associated subscription.

If the issue persists, then Apple Support has a callback and chat options, then you wouldn’t have to wait in line.

From what you are describing, it should work and you shouldn’t be prompted to subscribe. If it doesn’t work that way, then it is best to have Support staff check your account and subscription for any issues.

Feb 2, 2024 5:24 AM in response to Gpultz2

That is a different issue, not about the Apple TV+ streaming service. Next time, please start a new thread about your own issue if it doesn’t match OP’s issue. Thanks.

On what device is this happening?

Paramount+ can be subscribed to in several ways, including two types of subscriptions that have fee processing through Apple.

• If you subscribed to this service in the Paramount+ app on an Apple device, then that subscription is valid for any of your Apple devices with the Paramount+ app. You may need to Restore Purchases for activation on a different Apple device than originally used.
  • If you subscribed to this service in the Apple TV app (Paramount+ channel), then that subscription is valid for any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the matching Apple ID account.

These types of subscriptions are not exchangeable, unless the content provider offers provisions that bring exchangeability to its users (few do or did).

See your subscription overview - Apple

Is it listed there as ‘Paramount+’ or as ‘Paramount+ tv channels’?

Apple TV+ Paid subscription still asking us to subscribe for any original I try to watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.