Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My app screens disappeared

Out of nowhere 7 of my app screens organized in folders by type and in order of importance disappeared. One screen with 8 apps on it remains, and it's not a screen that I put together. Where on earth did my screens go ?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 4:25 PM

One possibility is that the screens are only hidden. See the information in Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support including the following:

With iOS 14 and later, you can hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back whenever you want. Here's how to hide a page:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 4:25 PM in response to marksandore

One possibility is that the screens are only hidden. See the information in Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support including the following:

With iOS 14 and later, you can hide pages to streamline how your Home Screen looks and add them back whenever you want. Here's how to hide a page:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap the circle under the page that you want to hide.
  4. Tap Done. 

To unhide a page, repeat the steps above. Then use the App Library to quickly find apps hidden on different pages.

My app screens disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.