How to pay for iCloud storage?

I am trying to pay for my cloud on my phone ***

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 8:32 PM

Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to purchase iCloud storage on your iPhone 13 Pro Max:

1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.

2. Tap on your name at the top to open your Apple ID settings.

3. Tap “iCloud”.

4. Tap “Manage Storage” or “iCloud Storage”.

5. Tap “Buy More Storage” or “Change Storage Plan”.

6. Choose a plan.

7. Tap “Buy” and follow the onscreen instructions.

To finish the purchase, you may need to add a valid payment method to your Apple ID account, if you haven’t already. You’ll be billed every month until you cancel, which you can do at any time. Prices and availability may vary by location.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 8:32 PM in response to SGI2030

Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to purchase iCloud storage on your iPhone 13 Pro Max:

1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.

2. Tap on your name at the top to open your Apple ID settings.

3. Tap “iCloud”.

4. Tap “Manage Storage” or “iCloud Storage”.

5. Tap “Buy More Storage” or “Change Storage Plan”.

6. Choose a plan.

7. Tap “Buy” and follow the onscreen instructions.

To finish the purchase, you may need to add a valid payment method to your Apple ID account, if you haven’t already. You’ll be billed every month until you cancel, which you can do at any time. Prices and availability may vary by location.

Jun 1, 2023 8:28 PM in response to SGI2030

Patience is a virtue. This is a user to user only forum and you have posted your personal phone number on a public forum, visited my millions of users daily, which is most unwise. I have asked the forum hosts to remove your phone number for your safety.

Read this link and follow the directions on how to buy the different levels of iCloud Storage --> Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

How to pay for iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.