I've lost my iPhone and can't use the Find my app

i lost my iPhone days ago and have been trying to find it but I forgot my Apple ID and can’t use family link and the find my Apple ID doesn’t help because it asks for my email and it has a another id connected to it that isn’t connected to my phone so what do I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 9:09 PM

You need the Apple ID to use find my

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

if you have other devices to look, see: If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support

See if you've already signed in with your Apple ID

Check if you've signed in on your device. Or check if you've signed in to Apple apps or services.

Other ways to find your Apple ID

• Check if you’ve signed in to the App Store, FaceTime or Messages on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, or check if you’ve signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. 
  • Go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen. 
  • If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, you can ask a family member to check their Family Sharing settings for your Apple ID

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 9:09 PM in response to Lostphonelol

You need the Apple ID to use find my

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

if you have other devices to look, see: If you've forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number – Apple Support

See if you've already signed in with your Apple ID

Check if you've signed in on your device. Or check if you've signed in to Apple apps or services.

Other ways to find your Apple ID

• Check if you’ve signed in to the App Store, FaceTime or Messages on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, or check if you’ve signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. 
  • Go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen. 
  • If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, you can ask a family member to check their Family Sharing settings for your Apple ID

I've lost my iPhone and can't use the Find my app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.