Venutura 13.4 update stop software seeing usb devices

Since the last updated my Max Mini M2; ADJ MY DMX3.0 stopped seeing USB midi controllers. I have reinstall software and also tried transferring software from my Mac book pro, which sees the MIDI controllers (Mac book pro is on Ventura 13.3.1 (a))

Can anyone help as this is extremely frustrating

Mac mini (M2, 2023)

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 9:19 AM

bootzie80 wrote:

Since the last updated my Max Mini M2; ADJ MY DMX3.0 stopped seeing USB midi controllers. I have reinstall software and also tried transferring software from my Mac book pro, which sees the MIDI controllers (Mac book pro is on Ventura 13.3.1 (a))

Are you plugged into the Mac directly—bypass all hubs as a test and compare your results.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2023 9:19 AM in response to bootzie80

bootzie80 wrote:

Are you plugged into the Mac directly—bypass all hubs as a test and compare your results.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4

Venutura 13.4 update stop software seeing usb devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.