You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone hacked or not?

Everyday for about a month now, I get numerous messages that my phone is hacked and my phone will be locked if I do not comply to them: your iPhone has been hacked and you need to click on this site to prevent your personal info from being stolen.

Or

you are losing numerous data because your iPhone has been hacked. Click this message to get help. Then there is an Internet address along with a phone number.

is this a hack or spam?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 11:14 AM

The message is a SCAM that is trying to trick you into buying useless software that will do nothing to help your phone.....or worse......trying to trick you into providing personal information and passwords.

Never click a link in a message like this. Delete the message and move on. Same for any other messages like this that you receive.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2023 11:14 AM in response to Beatendownbyhacks

The message is a SCAM that is trying to trick you into buying useless software that will do nothing to help your phone.....or worse......trying to trick you into providing personal information and passwords.

Never click a link in a message like this. Delete the message and move on. Same for any other messages like this that you receive.

Phone hacked or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.