Fine my iPhone

What is going with location going crazy is not been accurate and is really disturbing

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 11:42 AM

Read this document for how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

An erratic location could be due to it changing from one location type to another. Some are very precise and others might not even show the correct city.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 11:42 AM in response to Looney646

Read this document for how to use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

An erratic location could be due to it changing from one location type to another. Some are very precise and others might not even show the correct city.

Fine my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.