can i restore just one app with its data from the icloud after already trasferring all my data from my old phone?

can i restore just one app with its data from the icloud after already trasferring all my data from my old phone? for some reason, my puzzle app logs me into the wrong account and i cant seem to change it no matter what i do and it wont let me sign out and into a new one. my old devices are fine but i somehow screwed this one up when i set it up on the new phone and now i cant change it. so i wondered if i could just get the data from icloud for just the one app.

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 12:38 PM

hezzy1972 wrote:

can i restore just one app with its data from the icloud after already trasferring all my data from my old phone? for some reason, my puzzle app logs me into the wrong account and i cant seem to change it no matter what i do and it wont let me sign out and into a new one. my old devices are fine but i somehow screwed this one up when i set it up on the new phone and now i cant change it. so i wondered if i could just get the data from icloud for just the one app.

No restoring from backup is all or nothing. Perhaps contacting the app developer or looking at their help site would be better.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 12:38 PM in response to hezzy1972

hezzy1972 wrote:

No restoring from backup is all or nothing. Perhaps contacting the app developer or looking at their help site would be better.

can i restore just one app with its data from the icloud after already trasferring all my data from my old phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.