Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Ghosts of Beirut on showtime channel not working for episode 2

Why is Ghosts of Beirut episode 2 only available with Showtime Anytime. Can’t watch with Apple Showtime channel. Episodes 1 and 3 are available with Apple Tv Showtime channel

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 3:49 PM

I am having the exact same issue and I've now been bounced to three different Apple Support people trying to figure this out. I suspect it's something on the backend as it's happening across all my devices. I may need to just cancel my Channels subscription and get the standalone subscription. Apple doesn't seem to be very helpful.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 3:49 PM in response to jdapz

I am having the exact same issue and I've now been bounced to three different Apple Support people trying to figure this out. I suspect it's something on the backend as it's happening across all my devices. I may need to just cancel my Channels subscription and get the standalone subscription. Apple doesn't seem to be very helpful.

Jun 6, 2023 5:06 PM in response to jdapz

So here’s an update…..after talking to more people than I care to admit at Apple Support for longer than I ever thought possible, there seems to be nobody with half a clue on how to remedy this so I think I’ve come up with a fix….CANCEL your Channels subscription to Showtime and go directly to them to resubscribe. This is by far the absolute worst support experience I’ve had over something so simple to understand and escalate. So I’m cutting out the middle man and I’ll get my content directly from Showtime. Sorry, Apple. If you can’t support your subscription content then I’ll go to someone who can.

Ghosts of Beirut on showtime channel not working for episode 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.