Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Problem with payment from Apple ID account in applications other than Apple

When paying for Apple products (iCloud+ and so on), payment from Apple ID account works. But when buying any other thing not related to Apple, it gives an error about the impossibility of payment. The support service can't help me, I've contacted me 3 times.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 2:23 PM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2023 10:58 AM in response to Gnekit

you might have your payment info added to only one section of the ApplePay info….based on your posted question noting that iCloud payments go through my thought is payment details are entered currently by going into your settings/Apple ID (click on your initials after opening settings/then go into payments section where May see payment details— if none are entered via this way then you will want to add them which should hopefully help with the error…. OR if this is where u can see ur payment info then you will want to check via your wallet payment options (which will need to go into your wallet) then view what payments , if any you have entered in your wallet and if the card doesn’t show from your wallet payments then you will want to enter it here. This way of payment is what gets used when using the wallet option for “ApplePay”. In short these two areas will need an entered form of payment to cover the expenses processed when using wallet and/or ApplePay. Hope this helps :-) Cheers!

Problem with payment from Apple ID account in applications other than Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.