How do I change my credit card my Apple purchases are charged to?

How can I change my credit card info??

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 4:28 PM

You can change your credit card information used for Apple purchases through your Apple ID settings. Here’s how to do it:

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.

2. Tap your name at the top to open Apple ID settings.

3. Tap “Payment & Shipping.”

4. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

5. To add a payment method, tap “Add Payment Method.” To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.

6. Make sure that your information matches what’s on file with your financial institution. Then tap “Done.”

Remember, if you’re using Family Sharing, only the family organizer can update the payment information.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 4:28 PM in response to nitelite48

You can change your credit card information used for Apple purchases through your Apple ID settings. Here’s how to do it:

1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.

2. Tap your name at the top to open Apple ID settings.

3. Tap “Payment & Shipping.”

4. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

5. To add a payment method, tap “Add Payment Method.” To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.

6. Make sure that your information matches what’s on file with your financial institution. Then tap “Done.”

Remember, if you’re using Family Sharing, only the family organizer can update the payment information.

How do I change my credit card my Apple purchases are charged to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.