Verification Code Issue

When my iPad generates a verification code I cannot find were to input the code, if I try to log into icloud using safari, it does not work since it would not sign into the app store, if I attempt to sign in to icloud from the iPhone, I get a second verification code.

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 8:23 PM

VerificationCodeIssues Said:

"Verification Code Issue: When my iPad generates a verification code I cannot find were to input the code, if I try to log into icloud using safari, it does not work since it would not sign into the app store, if I attempt to sign in to icloud from the iPhone, I get a second verification code."

-------

Getting Verification Codes:

It seems you have yet to make this a trusted device. So, go here: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 8:23 PM in response to VerificationCodeIssues

VerificationCodeIssues Said:

"Verification Code Issue: When my iPad generates a verification code I cannot find were to input the code, if I try to log into icloud using safari, it does not work since it would not sign into the app store, if I attempt to sign in to icloud from the iPhone, I get a second verification code."

-------

Getting Verification Codes:

It seems you have yet to make this a trusted device. So, go here: Two-Factor Authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Verification Code Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.