Forgetting security questions

Hello, my name is Mohammad Heidari and I have forgotten the Apple ID security questions and I have tried all possible solutions, but unfortunately it did not work, so I need your help. Thank you for your guidance

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 6:53 AM

Hi There,

If you forgot your Apple ID Security Questions with your Secondary-Authentication type account then you will want to follow this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support (CA)

You might also want to try and upgrade your account security to Two-Factor Authentication as this is Apple's most secure type of account security and there is no need to remember any security questions. Take a look at this article about: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support (CA)

Thanks!

Mr-Helper

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2023 6:53 AM in response to MohammadHeidari

Hi There,

If you forgot your Apple ID Security Questions with your Secondary-Authentication type account then you will want to follow this article: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support (CA)

You might also want to try and upgrade your account security to Two-Factor Authentication as this is Apple's most secure type of account security and there is no need to remember any security questions. Take a look at this article about: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support (CA)

Thanks!

Mr-Helper

Forgetting security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.