Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Hi i want to change my iTunes account from US Store to Saudi Arabia Store and i want to reset My balance.

Hi i want to change my iTunes account from US Store to Saudi Arabia Store and i want to reset My balance.

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 8:53 PM

Hello eid258!

To learn how to Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support, please tap on this link.

To zero the balance in your App Store account, please purchase something of greater value than the amount in your account, and the remainder will be charged to the payment method on file, or you can Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support, and have them zero it for you.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2023 8:53 PM in response to eid258

Hello eid258!

To learn how to Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support, please tap on this link.

To zero the balance in your App Store account, please purchase something of greater value than the amount in your account, and the remainder will be charged to the payment method on file, or you can Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support, and have them zero it for you.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Hi i want to change my iTunes account from US Store to Saudi Arabia Store and i want to reset My balance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.