My AirPods are fully charged but show 0% battery

My air pods are fully charged but once in my ear show 0% and constantly flash 0% charged on my phone. I am at wits end. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

AirPods Max

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 9:34 AM

Hi Kerrmet19,

To help us get a better understanding of the situation, can you let us know more about the process you're using to check the battery percentage of your AirPods? For example, are you using Batteries widget on an iOS device? That information will help us plan how to proceed.

Please check out the information in this link to ensure the correct process is being used to check the battery percentage, so we can make sure there aren't any issues there: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

Check the battery percentage

You can check the battery percentage of your AirPods with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Check the battery percentage on your iPhone 

Open your case lid with your AirPods inside and hold your case close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.

Use the Batteries widget on your iPhone to check the battery percentage 

You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The charge for your case appears only when at least one AirPod is in the case. 
Check the battery percentage on your Mac 

On your Mac

1. Open the lid or take your AirPods out of the case.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon  in the menu bar. If you don't see the Bluetooth icon  in the menu bar, learn how to add it.
3. Hover the pointer over your AirPods in the menu.

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 9:34 AM in response to Kerrmet19

Hi Kerrmet19,

To help us get a better understanding of the situation, can you let us know more about the process you're using to check the battery percentage of your AirPods? For example, are you using Batteries widget on an iOS device? That information will help us plan how to proceed.

Please check out the information in this link to ensure the correct process is being used to check the battery percentage, so we can make sure there aren't any issues there: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

Check the battery percentage

You can check the battery percentage of your AirPods with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Check the battery percentage on your iPhone 

Open your case lid with your AirPods inside and hold your case close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.

Use the Batteries widget on your iPhone to check the battery percentage 

You can also check the charge status of your AirPods with the Batteries widget on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The charge for your case appears only when at least one AirPod is in the case. 
Check the battery percentage on your Mac 

On your Mac

1. Open the lid or take your AirPods out of the case.
2. Click the Bluetooth icon  in the menu bar. If you don't see the Bluetooth icon  in the menu bar, learn how to add it.
3. Hover the pointer over your AirPods in the menu.

Thanks!

My AirPods are fully charged but show 0% battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.