Can I use cellular connection on Apple Watch Ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

can I use a the cellular connection of an Apple Watch ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 10:47 AM

Are you visiting Europe and want to know about roaming, or are you getting a an EU cellular plan.

Near the end of the following article, it talks about roaming

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If getting an EU cellular plan, then it should work. The Apple Watch is manufactured with a regional specific cellular radio. One model is for the Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico region. The other model is for the rest of the world.

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

NOTE: The warranty will officially be Singapore specific. Although, Apple may honor it in the EU.

NOTE 2: If there are any Singapore specific feature limitations, those limitations will follow to the EU.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2023 10:47 AM in response to Dhaenma

Are you visiting Europe and want to know about roaming, or are you getting a an EU cellular plan.

Near the end of the following article, it talks about roaming

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If getting an EU cellular plan, then it should work. The Apple Watch is manufactured with a regional specific cellular radio. One model is for the Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico region. The other model is for the rest of the world.

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

NOTE: The warranty will officially be Singapore specific. Although, Apple may honor it in the EU.

NOTE 2: If there are any Singapore specific feature limitations, those limitations will follow to the EU.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Can I use cellular connection on Apple Watch Ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.