My Apple ID account billed Apple Com bill Cupertino CA

I have two charges within a few days on my account billed Apple Com bill Cupertino CA. Don’t know what it is for and now my account has been put on hold due to unusual activity.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 4:30 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2023 4:30 PM in response to 70parsonage

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

May 29, 2024 1:03 PM in response to 70parsonage

That charge line matches one of many used by scammers. I underlined and bolded the one that matches what you noted.

The following are all known scam charge lines:

CHKCARDAPPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

CHECKCARD APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

POS Debit APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

POS PUR APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

POS PURCH APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

POS PURCHASE APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

POS REFUND APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

PRE-AUTH APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

PENDING APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

Visa Check Card APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS MC

Misc. Debit APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

CHKCARD APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

APPLE.COM/BILL 866-712-xxxx CAUS

APPLE.COM/BILL 866-712-xxxx, CA, USA

APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CA

APPLE COM BILL CUPERTINO CAUS

APPLE.COM/BILL INTERNET CHARGE CA QUAN B NGUYEN -88006

APPLE.COM/BILL IRL CORK

APPLE.COM/BILL wwx.aplle.cxx CA

(had to x out some of the last one to prevent it from being an active link)

If you have charges on your credit card for this charge line, but no matching items actually charged by Apple, then your credit card has been compromised. Contact your card issuer. Have them reverse the charges if possible, then immediately cancel that card and have them issue you a new one.

My Apple ID account billed Apple Com bill Cupertino CA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.