I lost my Apple ID or password

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 3:02 AM

Hi! This is a user-to-user forum, meaning that we are not Apple Support (unless stated otherwise on the profile). Therefore, we cannot give you your login details.

Please follow the steps in this article if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID password: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you’ve forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number, follow the steps in this article: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

Have a nice day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2023 3:02 AM in response to peer16

Hi! This is a user-to-user forum, meaning that we are not Apple Support (unless stated otherwise on the profile). Therefore, we cannot give you your login details.

Please follow the steps in this article if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID password: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you’ve forgotten your Apple ID email address or phone number, follow the steps in this article: If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

Have a nice day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.