How do I stop the iTunes charge that I am getting. I do not want this and I don’t believe I signed up for it.

I have an Apple I tune charge and I do not want this I did not sign up for this. I do not want this I want it closed or taken off I don’t know why it is there

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 5:20 AM

Hello ~ Where are you seeing this charge? On your iPhone or banking /credit card? Click on the Apple link below to check..

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you are seeing this in banking/ credit card only contact them to find out what and where this charge is coming from. Take care.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2023 5:20 AM in response to tinaya96

Hello ~ Where are you seeing this charge? On your iPhone or banking /credit card? Click on the Apple link below to check..

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you are seeing this in banking/ credit card only contact them to find out what and where this charge is coming from. Take care.

~Katana-San~

How do I stop the iTunes charge that I am getting. I do not want this and I don’t believe I signed up for it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.