itune do not reconize the ipad

Hi,

My brother forgot the password on the Ipad I gave him and I tried Resetting the ipad using Itune and connecting the Ipad in recovery mode.

If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

It's in recovery mode, Itune is installed but the PC does not reconise the IPAD. I can not see the hardware under ITUNE/DEVICE. Using a PC windows 10.

Thanks,

iPad 2

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 3:02 PM

If your iPad isn’t recognised by your computer when connected, try using a different USB port; if your computer has both USB-C and USB Type-A ports, try a Type-A port. Otherwise, this support page should help with troubleshooting connection difficulties:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2023 3:02 PM in response to Phonesavanh

If your iPad isn’t recognised by your computer when connected, try using a different USB port; if your computer has both USB-C and USB Type-A ports, try a Type-A port. Otherwise, this support page should help with troubleshooting connection difficulties:

Jun 5, 2023 1:34 PM in response to Phonesavanh

Phonesavanh wrote:

Hi,

My brother forgot the password on the Ipad I gave him and I tried Resetting the ipad using Itune and connecting the Ipad in recovery mode.
If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support
It's in recovery mode, Itune is installed but the PC does not reconise the IPAD. I can not see the hardware under ITUNE/DEVICE. Using a PC windows 10.

Thanks,

itune do not reconize the ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.