Apple TV 4K won’t download apps

My Apple TV 4K, newest version, won’t download apps. All software is updated, I’ve reset the box, all loaded apps work perfectly fine but new apps won’t download.

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 3:35 PM

That sounds like a connection issue on Apple's store side. Other than wait a few days and see if it gets resolved, the only other option is to take the Apple TV to friend's relative's house and test it on their Wi-Fi.

If it works take it back to your house and see if it stops working, if it does, then there may be a configuration issue on your network but I doubt it if everything else works fine.

If all else fails, a trip to the Apple Store to get it checked out, may be the last option.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 3:35 PM in response to Jinil2017

That sounds like a connection issue on Apple's store side. Other than wait a few days and see if it gets resolved, the only other option is to take the Apple TV to friend's relative's house and test it on their Wi-Fi.

If it works take it back to your house and see if it stops working, if it does, then there may be a configuration issue on your network but I doubt it if everything else works fine.

If all else fails, a trip to the Apple Store to get it checked out, may be the last option.

Apple TV 4K won’t download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.