I want to reset my iPhone

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 7:45 PM

It would help if you would say what you mean when you say "reset".

See these support articles:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings [with a computer] - "A factory restore erases the information and settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and installs the latest version of iOS or iPod software."

Click here --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"Learn how to wipe information from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and restore your device to factory settings." Without using a computer. Does not reinstall iOS.

Click here --> How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If neither of the above work, read the "If you can't erase your device" section in the last link, including the last part about contacting Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2023 7:45 PM in response to janairus

It would help if you would say what you mean when you say "reset".

See these support articles:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings [with a computer] - "A factory restore erases the information and settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and installs the latest version of iOS or iPod software."

Click here --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"Learn how to wipe information from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and restore your device to factory settings." Without using a computer. Does not reinstall iOS.

Click here --> How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If neither of the above work, read the "If you can't erase your device" section in the last link, including the last part about contacting Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.