More iCloud Storage Needed

I have iCloud+ with 2 TB of storage. I need more storage.

I signed up for this iCloud+ storage with a Hotmail account.

If I purchase Apple one and use an iCloud Email can I then get more storage & have access to the other 2 TB of storage that come with the Apple one?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 10:26 AM

Then see the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

and

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 10:26 AM in response to msBuckwheat

Then see the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

and

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

More iCloud Storage Needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.