lost airpod price

i lost my left airpod pro (3rd gen) and i would like to know, how much the replacement cost

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 11:36 AM

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 11:36 AM in response to aless256

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

lost airpod price

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.