HOW TO PUT MY MUSIC ON AUSB DRIVE

HOW TO PUT MY MUSIC ON A USB DRIVE

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 3:29 PM

Music purchased from the iTunes Store and ripped from CDs or added from other non DRM protected sources can be dragged and dropped from the iTunes Media or Music/Media folder into the Usb drive directly.

You can find the location of the Music files by right clicking on a track in iTunes and selecting show in Windows Explorer.

Music obtained from the Apple Music subscription service cannot be played outside of Apple devices and apps as it is DRM protected. You can drag the files to the USB drive, but they will not play outside of iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2023 3:29 PM in response to 49HOW

Music purchased from the iTunes Store and ripped from CDs or added from other non DRM protected sources can be dragged and dropped from the iTunes Media or Music/Media folder into the Usb drive directly.

You can find the location of the Music files by right clicking on a track in iTunes and selecting show in Windows Explorer.

Music obtained from the Apple Music subscription service cannot be played outside of Apple devices and apps as it is DRM protected. You can drag the files to the USB drive, but they will not play outside of iTunes.

HOW TO PUT MY MUSIC ON AUSB DRIVE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.