not getting mail

i have opened settings and turned on everything for mail but i only receive apple emails and nothing else

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 4:27 PM

"not getting mail: i have opened settings and turned on everything for mail but i only receive apple emails and nothing else"

-------

Troubleshooting Mail:

Perform the Following:

A. Start Here: If you can't Receive eMail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). Go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Goog

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 4:27 PM in response to LacedPercz

"not getting mail: i have opened settings and turned on everything for mail but i only receive apple emails and nothing else"

-------

Troubleshooting Mail:

Perform the Following:

A. Start Here: If you can't Receive eMail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). Go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Goog

not getting mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.