Apple Gift Card damage

My Apple gift card was peel off pls assist me with full code I bought it today today

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 4:41 PM

TYhhhgg Said:

"Card damage: My Apple gift card was peel off pls assist me with full code I bought it today"

-------

Adding Gift Card:

Take it back to the retailer, and then request a return. The never time you go about adding a gift card, add it to your Apple Account right then-and-there after the transaction goes through at the cash register. It'd be more safe, from what read on these forums.

Go Here: If you can't Redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 4:41 PM in response to TYhhhgg

TYhhhgg Said:

"Card damage: My Apple gift card was peel off pls assist me with full code I bought it today"

-------

Adding Gift Card:

Take it back to the retailer, and then request a return. The never time you go about adding a gift card, add it to your Apple Account right then-and-there after the transaction goes through at the cash register. It'd be more safe, from what read on these forums.

Go Here: If you can't Redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Apple Gift Card damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.