Lost iPhone 14 pro

I need everyone to help keep a look out for my Iphone…Saturday June 3rd, lost my Iphone

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 5:19 PM

NEVER post your phone number on a public forum unless you are prepared to receive constant junk and scam calls. A fair number of them will claim that they have found your phone......and you just need to provide more information so the phone can be returned to you.

This is a scam that is trying to trick you into providing your personal information. You will never see the phone.

We have asked the forum moderators to remove this personal information to protect your privacy.

Call the Lost and Found at the Amtrak station to see if anyone has turned in the phone and the crooks have your personal information.

Otherwise, follow these instructions:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Good Luck

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 5:19 PM in response to Amtrak-319

NEVER post your phone number on a public forum unless you are prepared to receive constant junk and scam calls. A fair number of them will claim that they have found your phone......and you just need to provide more information so the phone can be returned to you.

This is a scam that is trying to trick you into providing your personal information. You will never see the phone.

We have asked the forum moderators to remove this personal information to protect your privacy.

Call the Lost and Found at the Amtrak station to see if anyone has turned in the phone and the crooks have your personal information.

Otherwise, follow these instructions:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Good Luck

Lost iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.