How do I use FaceTime with my IPad?

How do I get get FaceTime on this iPad?

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 12:02 AM

To get FaceTime on your iPad, you need to make sure that your iPad is running iOS 15 or later. Once you have updated your iPad, you can follow these steps to set up FaceTime:

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap FaceTime.
  3. If you don't already have an Apple ID, you can create one by tapping Create Apple ID.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
  5. Tap Sign In.

Once you have signed in to FaceTime, you can start making and receiving FaceTime calls. To make a FaceTime call, open the FaceTime app and tap the New FaceTime button. Then, enter the phone number or email address of the person you want to call.

You can also make a FaceTime call from the Contacts app. To do this, open the Contacts app and find the contact you want to call. Then, tap the Video button next to their name.

Here are some other things you can do with FaceTime:

• Make group FaceTime calls with up to 32 people.
  • Share your screen during a FaceTime call.
  • Use SharePlay to watch movies, listen to music, or play games together with other people on a FaceTime call.

For more information on how to use FaceTime, you can visit the Apple Support.

Use FaceTime with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

• FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.
  • You can only make FaceTime calls to other people who have FaceTime installed on their device.
  • FaceTime calls use your internet connection, so you may incur data charges if you are not connected to Wi-Fi.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2023 12:02 AM in response to tavon123

To get FaceTime on your iPad, you need to make sure that your iPad is running iOS 15 or later. Once you have updated your iPad, you can follow these steps to set up FaceTime:

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap FaceTime.
  3. If you don't already have an Apple ID, you can create one by tapping Create Apple ID.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
  5. Tap Sign In.

Once you have signed in to FaceTime, you can start making and receiving FaceTime calls. To make a FaceTime call, open the FaceTime app and tap the New FaceTime button. Then, enter the phone number or email address of the person you want to call.

You can also make a FaceTime call from the Contacts app. To do this, open the Contacts app and find the contact you want to call. Then, tap the Video button next to their name.

Here are some other things you can do with FaceTime:

• Make group FaceTime calls with up to 32 people.
  • Share your screen during a FaceTime call.
  • Use SharePlay to watch movies, listen to music, or play games together with other people on a FaceTime call.

For more information on how to use FaceTime, you can visit the Apple Support.

Use FaceTime with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

• FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.
  • You can only make FaceTime calls to other people who have FaceTime installed on their device.
  • FaceTime calls use your internet connection, so you may incur data charges if you are not connected to Wi-Fi.

I hope this helps!

How do I use FaceTime with my IPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.