Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Bypass Iphone unavailable without computer itunes or Apple id

My daughter got locked out of her iphone 8 and we have no access to a computer or itunes or remember her apple ID the phone say iphone unavailable

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 7:18 PM

Keep in mind you cannot bypass the security lock with or without a computer. You will need to reset the phone. It will wipe all your data off the phone, Hopefully, you made backups you can restore from.

If you don't have a computer, ask a friend if you can use theirs or do to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 7:18 PM in response to evelia226

Keep in mind you cannot bypass the security lock with or without a computer. You will need to reset the phone. It will wipe all your data off the phone, Hopefully, you made backups you can restore from.

If you don't have a computer, ask a friend if you can use theirs or do to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Mar 31, 2024 5:43 PM in response to ShivasUmaah

"My I phone is unavailable and I don’t have pc or iTunes and I forgot my Apple ID also how to fix it"

-------

Getting Back into your iPhone:

You Apple ID:

You Apple ID is no more than an eMail address. So, it may b the eMail address you used to log into these forums with, given it is the same account. Go here: If you Forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to Reset the Passcode Without a Computer:

Take this in for a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. Bring a proof pf purchase with you.

Bypass Iphone unavailable without computer itunes or Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.