Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Podcast not showing in search, all reviews gone!

HELP!

We have been on Apple podcast for almost a year now, and doing well. All of the sudden, if you search our show, Spill the Mead, is doesnt bring up anything! Our ‘Apple’ link on linkpop wont connect… and if you CAN see our show in your library, all of our reviews and information is gone.

Our subscriptions are valid, we have done NOTHING different, we upload on RSS… we have pending sponsorships, so this is really urgent. We filled out a request form with Apple but haven’t heard anything.

Please someone, anyone, help us!

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 8:55 AM

I can confirm that your show isn't available my search. It may have been removed, which coulod happen if you'd violated one of the requirements about strong language etc. Your only option is Podcasts Support: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contact-us - if this is what you've already done, keep trying. If you've been trying getsupport.apple.com, they don't deal with podcasting problems.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2023 8:55 AM in response to MadiGervais

I can confirm that your show isn't available my search. It may have been removed, which coulod happen if you'd violated one of the requirements about strong language etc. Your only option is Podcasts Support: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contact-us - if this is what you've already done, keep trying. If you've been trying getsupport.apple.com, they don't deal with podcasting problems.

Jun 8, 2023 9:15 AM in response to MadiGervais

Oh thank you so much for replying!

It is still showing up in our library, and to our subscribers, so it doesn’t seem like it was removed.

If we violated anything, do you know if there a way to appeal that if we are sure we didn’t do anything wrong? They didn’t send us any emails or anything regarding anything like that.

Again, thank you so much. I will continue to reach out to them via the link you provided. This is terrible!

Podcast not showing in search, all reviews gone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.